Friday, July 6, 2007

New York Impressions (New Work)

These two paintings are my impressions of my environment - New York City, particularly at night is exciting, with its neon lights and reflections on the Hudson river. At the moment I'm painting in an abstract style because it gives me freedom to express my feelings about the city that I have now been living in for 57 years.

I find New York's scenery exciting - always new and refreshing. The colors are drawn from my youth in Yugoslavia where the costumes were full of vibrant colors that the peasants wore to the marketplace. The colors also just come from my daily life, walking on the street and seeing gardens and markets.


New York Impressions 1
W12" x H8"
Acrylic on Canvas
$350.00
Available through PayPal - Email Me



New York Impressions 2
W12" x H9"
Acrylic on Canvas
$350.00
Available through PayPal - Email Me

1 comment:

Vegibud said...

Eva, these are beautiful paintings. Thank you for sharing them with us!
Buddy