Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Israel (New Work)

In May this year I was in Israel and traveled through the whole country. My impression of Israel was of its quiet, peacefulness and cleanliness. And then at one point the small town of Sderot was bombarded with rockets daily. This painting expresses my feeling about this lovely country which is surrounded by hateful enemies.



Israel Under Siege
W12" x H9"
Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD
Available through PayPal - Email Me



I always think of Israel as a magical land where religions are united and there is so much history. You can just imagine yourself on a warm night staring at the sky. Every time I visit Israel I feel right at home and my Christian friends who have visited Israel told me they have the same feeling. Our forefather Abraham who is buried in Israel unites us all.



Starry Night in the Holy Land
W12" x H9"
Acrylic on Canvas
$450.00
Available through PayPal - Email Me

No comments: